Watching divx movies on T.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambit

Broken In
Is it possible to watch movies in divx, avi, mpeg, etc. formats stored on my hdd on my T.V. set? I had compressed a lot of movies on my vcds using virtualdub & stored them on my hdd. Is it possible to watch them on my T.V. also? Also what does "video out" on a graphics card mean?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Video out is the S Video out mean to connect to the TV from AV inlet.
Either you need a really good graphic card to watch a clear movie that way on Tv or best get Dedicated ... VGA converter for TV which will surely work wonders.
That way not only will you be able to watch any movies ...but you will be able to play game too,...Need for Spped 2 underground is really fun on TV.

theraven

Technomancer
plz search
and see the followin for more help
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4205&highlight=tv+monitor
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8540&highlight=tv+monitor

OP
G

gambit

Broken In
U have vcd players to play vcds on T.V. So is there a divx player which I can buy to play divx movies stored on my hdd on my t.v. by burning them on cds?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Search Search and Search This Forum Man this has been Discussed Tons Of times.....Anyways cant go around finding The Link In this forum So here's the Site That would help u Out in this regards Mate..... :D
*www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php?D...1&Search=Search&country=&orderby=Name&hits=25

Remember Not all Divx Encoded Movies are guaranteed To play With these players as The Level Of Codecs That They have been Updated With Will Only be Supported By The Player and Hence If u have Used any Newly Developed Codec TO Encode Ur Movies.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom