WatchDogs

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

yeah so
fx8350 is the recommended and so how come fx8320 is a bottle neck

on ultra it will cause of pass mark score of 8320

the developer itself told that for ultra you need 9000+ pass mark..........

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I will buy it maybe next month or later for my PS4. I have a lot of games that I still need to finish.
I think it runs 1080p 60fps on ps4?

900p and 30 fps . Its a big letdown considering Infamous SS and kZ is 1080p and run better .

the early trailers and gameplay videos... they had awesome gfx.

now i see this with not so impressive gfx..

what went wrong??

Yep game is Downgraded . no particle Physx . no texture filtering and bad dynamic Shadow and particle effect . This is common these days . Recent example is Dark Souls 2

[youtube]L_A6Z3gkXlk[/youtube]
It is getting brutal reviews. :(

Its not that bad , just didn't lived up to its hype .

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

on ultra it will cause of pass mark score of 8320

the developer itself told that for ultra you need 9000+ pass mark..........

Ultra with 1 frame Vsync, MSBAO and FXAA gives 30fps @ 1080p in my rig. CPU passmark around 7900. And 30fps is playable easily IMO.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Ultra with 1 frame Vsync, MSBAO and FXAA gives 30fps @ 1080p in my rig. CPU passmark around 7900. And 30fps is playable easily IMO.

absolutely and so is 25 FPS which I am getting on the same settings.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Yeah, the user reviews on Metacritic are pretty abysmal.

yeah.. ithink imma gonna pass on this game for now and play Oh-So-Awesome GTAV :D

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/IQ7n66L.jpg

so WD is full of memes, this is what happens when when you hack a billboard. :lol:

see, they[Ubi] have copied even the dirt and grit of the interwebs. lazy lazy lazy Ubi.

hearthacker

Journeyman

So hows the multiplayer experience on PC? Is it difficult to find other players online? Does the ping make it difficult to play? I guess if I will order this game, it would solely be for the multiplayer.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Started the game finally . Running @ ultra with 40-45 fps . Not too much impressed by the graphics but hacking part is good . And multiplayer is probably the best thing of WD especially the online hacking part .

I hope Nvidia/Ubisoft release a patch to improve Physx and texture Filtering .

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Watch Dogs take on window reflections
*i.imgur.com/T3leCeT.jpg
even i wanted to post this thanks you posted is.I was very dissapointed when i first played the game and saw there was no reflection on mirror. what a facepalm for a next gen game

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Not too much impressed by the graphics but hacking part is good . And multiplayer is probably the best thing of WD especially the online hacking part .

I read that the hacking is the most over hyped feature?? Its just like press or mash a button to hack.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I read that the hacking is the most over hyped feature?? Its just like press or mash a button to hack.

Well yeah its a one click function . But i guess it was known from Day 1 . The fun part is that you dont have to use guns against enemies . Use Environment and your creativity to kill them .

thejunglegod

Journeyman

Doesn't this game give a very Deus Ex: HR feeling? Just my 2 cents.
Anyway, why isn't there a digital downloadable version in Indian currency on Uplay? Even Origin has it. I don't like getting discs, I prefer the digital version. Can anyone of you tell me where to download the digital version from?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

14270 MB for english language version

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't this game give a very Deus Ex: HR feeling? Just my 2 cents.
Anyway, why isn't there a digital downloadable version in Indian currency on Uplay? Even Origin has it. I don't like getting discs, I prefer the digital version. Can anyone of you tell me where to download the digital version from?
Game4u has digital version currently they removed from their website ask the customer care for more details

Top Bottom