WatchDogs

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: WatchDogs [UBISOFT] PC/Xbox360/PS3

Its possible, most of the developers have already had the dev kits for a while now, and the PS4 announcement is 4 days away.

It could be both current gen and next gen imo, ubi would be stupid not to release it on the current gen with such a huge player base.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Its possible, most of the developers have already had the dev kits for a while now, and the PS4 announcement is 4 days away.

It could be both current gen and next gen imo, ubi would be stupid not to release it on the current gen with such a huge player base.

So it's confirmed that Sony'll be announcing PS4 on 20th?

So it's confirmed that Sony'll be announcing PS4 on 20th?

IndianRambo

In the zone

new gameplay video
Watch_Dogs - Open World Gameplay Premiere [UK] - YouTube

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^^ it was show on pc . I am guessing pc version will be even better than playstation 4 and wii u .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

PC, with specs close to a PS4.

hmm thats great ! visually its the best looking open world game . This is going to be one of the best game if it is not too much scripted !

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Shyt! I'll upgrade when Radeon HD8xxx releases. I don't wanna be regretting when I get HD7950 and HD8xxx releases soon after that.

Also heard Crysis 3's shyt [except for the Nanosuit and Psycho, of course], so I don't need to upgrade.

And this looks amazing, hope this is as big as GTAV.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Is it the sequel of Sleeping Dogs?

Sleeping Dogs -> Watch Dogs -> Bull Dog -> Angry Dog -> blah blah Dog

Top Bottom