Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Godfather II
While EA Redwood Shores is very busy making the upcoming Dead Space, they have also been working on a new game called The Godfather. EA’s CEO John Riccitiello was very nice to share some info on this game here’s what he had to say.

“You can play this game both at the street level, much like a GTA-style game, but you can also play it top-down, almost like you’re in an RTS, controlling the strategy of the boroughs so you can see what’s going on…

It’s a game that I think we’ll be talking a lot about this fall.”

While you may have to this fall,You can make up that time by finshing Grand Theft Auto 4.
[Gamesindustry.biz]

SCREENSHOT 1

You guys should play Devil May Cry 4. The game is really awesome and a new hero name nero is in this series with a devil arm by which he can pull of devastating busters and devil bringer.His sword red queen can slash enemies in two and the A new power called yamato through which he can wake the demon inside him & can double is special moves in a boss battle. And Dante gets three new powers. I have completed the game. I you need save files contact me.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You guys should play Devil May Cry 4. The game is really awesome and a new hero name nero is in this series with a devil arm by which he can pull of devastating busters and devil bringer.His sword red queen can slash enemies in two and the A new power called yamato through which he can wake the demon inside him & can double is special moves in a boss battle. And Dante gets three new powers. I have completed the game. I you need save files contact me.

You dont read the threads do you? I saw you trolling in the GTA thread too :|.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
^^nice, but as i said sumwhere that Crysis is *********************************** so dnt rely only on it .. its not the only game in the whole world :)

*www.sg.hu/forumkepek/2006_09/bump2.gif

^^As for Crysis, it has an inbuilt benchmarker :).

Some use FRAPS while some download benchmarkers for individual games from www.guru3d.com

^^Old but good news.

^^I dont benchmark my rig :D. If I do, i use FRAPS.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You seem to be bashed off in every thread........:D

Only by this ****er named prasath_amd....check out every famous and active thread in Gamerz sec. and you will know. He's bashing me uselessly plus with the same set of animated smileys.

n00b of the first order :|.

BTW,

REPORTED

Last edited:

Dragoon

Broken In
Please don't get offtopic!!!

F.E.A.R. 2 : Project Origin to be released on February 10, 2009 and Merceneries 2 : World In Flames released.

For latest updates, check out www.gamespot.com

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
just completed hl2-ep2 today.... I KNOW ITS AN OLD game...but after finishing crysis n dmc 4, cudnt frgt the series i left in the middle after hl2.... wat an AWESOME game...

wanna c how it ends with G-MAN....any1 knows its release date?? rumours on net pointing to mid or end of 09'

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Oh man for once I agree with you!.......poor chap has too much proximity with smilies.....

Hey guys new for you....or for those who do not know yet....

Project Origin is Now F.E.A.R. 2 Warner Bros. and Monolith regain the rights to the F.E.A.R. name and rename Project Origin to F.E.A.R 2......

check this out..

*pc.ign.com/articles/908/908390p1.html

But the game is postponed to be now realised on feb 10 2009.......Man I was SERIOUSLY WAITING for this game.......

Chalo will checkout FARCRY 2 till then......

BTW, sorry for my foolishness in the Must Watch Movie thread :|.

Status
Not open for further replies.