Watch Movies in Ms Paint !, Really I'm NOT JOKING !

Did you like this fact ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
old, but nice one. I unfortunately got this trick when i wanted to copy an image from the media player.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Sykora said:
I already found this by accident when I wanted to catch a shot from a movie to put as my wallpaper. You can even watch movies on your desktop wallpaper by saving the image you pasted and setting it as your wallpaper.
same here

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Anyone want to know How to actually take screenshot from movies?

i know

if u want to do this
enable nView
enable NV keystroke
then take shot
than return to normal
then PASTE
enjoy

tehnogeek

Broken In
rockthegod said:
dude this is very old stuff. I find it surprising that so few people know abt this so called *trick* .... :D :-o

More of this ... but hope many of u kno dis already ...]

** Go to [Tools -> Options-> Performance] in Windows Media Player and disable Video Acceleartion (set the slider from "full" to "none"). Whoa the aforementioned *trick* doesn't work ... because directdraw video acceleration is disabled.

** U can save that JPG/BMP in paint and open that saved file in any Image viewer.. the video continues to play in that image viewer too (provided WMP continues to play in the background.

** Wanna see a video playing as a wallpaper ? Either set that *active* image as a wallaper OR use VideoLAN Client. Goto [Video-> Wallpaper].

** Also wanna see ASCII characters in VLC instead of the video. Follow The screenshot:

[img=*img86.imageshack.us/img86/6034/tempvy6.th.jpg]

Go on tampering wid the advanced settings and u will fing secrets !!!! :D :)

Even i had discovered it many years back...when i was in school ..... i had asked my teacher abt it .... he told me it happens due OLE ( Object Linking and Embedding ) ..... its some technique used when we cut copy paste.... the image we cut actually goes 2 the clipboard ....now when we run the movie.... this image keeps on updating ad thus the content of the clipboard changes.... thus we see the whole movie......

Hey i did watever was written but i aint finding any success....

i took a printscreen of the video...n tried pasting it in mspaint....but it only gives me a snapshot of the video...But the video doesnt play...Help me out u techies

Regards,
Kunal :p

Cheers,
Kunal :p

Last edited:

goldy_connect

Broken In
Re: Watch Movies in Ms Paint !, Really I'm NOT JOKING !, Play it on Desktop

Just Save the file by giving it a name and then set as wallpaper by clicking on File-->Set As Wallpaper (Centered)/(Tiled).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
tarey_g said:
This happens , actually the movie is not playing in ms paint , if u close the player the video stops in it too.

yeah probably its the directshow thats doin everything behind the scene, MSpaint is not actually playing the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom