Watch Movies in Ms Paint !, Really I'm NOT JOKING !

Did you like this fact ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The CyberShot

Broken In
Hey guys, did you know that you can REALLY watch movies in paint ?

Here's what you gotta do :

> Open your favorite movie player and play the move (I played the .mpg format in Winamp)

> Hit "PrintScreen", keep playing the movie in the player, dont stop it.

> Open MsPaint.

> Select "Edit>Paste" Or Hit "CTRL+V"

> Presto! You can watch movies in Paint!:p

> But there are no Pause, Next, Previous, Stop etc. buttons :):lol:

> Spead this fact to all your friends and show how COOL things you can do with Paint!

> Experiment with other formats too, it doesn't play DivX:( , Flash movies(*.flv), etc. Microsoft hasn't revealed this, I think.

Man! MsPaint is GREAT! I never knew how interesting a boring Image Editing software could be!
This also works with many other similar Image Editing Software too.

=====================================================================================================
NOTE: The actual Credit to all of this, goes to my friend, Vishak Malepati (No need to Google him, you wont find him) who was watching a movie and wanted to capture a frame of it, and use it as a wallpaper, but as he was a newbie (at that time) he did the above steps and found out this amazing fact ! He told me about it and i'm requesting you to share it with your friends and colleagues.
=====================================================================================================

Thankx

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
I already found this by accident when I wanted to catch a shot from a movie to put as my wallpaper. You can even watch movies on your desktop wallpaper by saving the image you pasted and setting it as your wallpaper.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Sykora said:
I already found this by accident when I wanted to catch a shot from a movie to put as my wallpaper. You can even watch movies on your desktop wallpaper by saving the image you pasted and setting it as your wallpaper.

same here.....:)

sam_1710

Youngling
Sykora said:

ditto here also......

you can also play movies in da background ....
wondering how??...
simple... jus set dat image pasted in paint as da wallpaper... and viola.. movie playin on da desktop :)

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
already known for very very long timee..nothing special seems to me so i didnt shared tht

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
dude this is very old stuff. I find it surprising that so few people know abt this so called *trick* .... :D :-o

More of this ... but hope many of u kno dis already ...]

** Go to [Tools -> Options-> Performance] in Windows Media Player and disable Video Acceleartion (set the slider from "full" to "none"). Whoa the aforementioned *trick* doesn't work ... because directdraw video acceleration is disabled.

** U can save that JPG/BMP in paint and open that saved file in any Image viewer.. the video continues to play in that image viewer too (provided WMP continues to play in the background.

** Wanna see a video playing as a wallpaper ? Either set that *active* image as a wallaper OR use VideoLAN Client. Goto [Video-> Wallpaper].

** Also wanna see ASCII characters in VLC instead of the video. Follow The screenshot:

[img=*img86.imageshack.us/img86/6034/tempvy6.th.jpg]

Go on tampering wid the advanced settings and u will fing secrets !!!! :D :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom