Warranty of Unlocked HTC Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I m planning to buy HTC Touch. But I m not on airtel netwrk. I want to knw whthr my warranty wil become void if I remove d netwrk lock.

Also in case I use unlocked HTC n something happns to it later on, can I mask d cracked netwrk lock???

If dis all is not poss. mite hav to settle for SE P1i....

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Wht abt masking d cracked netwrk lock?? Is it poss. to do so in case my cell spoils in future...

EDIT

Chkd out details wit a dealer. He said for SIM Unlocking, it wil cost arnd 1k but den warranty wil become void.

Thr is one more technique of flashing wherein unlocking cannot b understood but it is expensive - arnd 2.5k.

Regarding unlocking, warranty does become void.

Dis is a mail from HTC India -

Dear Mr. Akshay,

Thank you for contacting HTC Email support. We will be assisting you with the "HTC Touch".

With reference to your query, we would like to inform you that HTC Touch Device is work only and only with Airtel.

Warranty is not applicable if you use any other service provider connection that is other then Airtel or if you buy unlocked device.

Thank you for your Continuous support of our products and services. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

We look forward to be of service to you again.

Yours' sincerely,

Gaurav Rathore,
HTC e-mail Support Centre India,

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude i think u shud go with sony p1i, if u can afford it its hell lot better than htc touch i can tell you

apoorav

Broken In
yes if u unlock your cellphone your warrenty will be void..better u go to airtel office near u..your prob..wil definitely be solve..

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey does that means I wont get HTC Diamond without service provider lock....I have to buy it from airtel vodaphone:-(

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooops didnt see...but answer my question...can I get an unlocked Touch diamond or I have to really get it locked???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom