Wanted a Thanda Thanda Cool Cool Refrigerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hi guys

Need a small help. I'm planning to purchase a new Refrigerator but confused which one should I go for?

Can you guys please suggest a good brand along with the model no? :)

atm I'm planning to go for Whirlpool brand.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Budget: 20K max.

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Is not Godrej is an outdated brand? I mean I have not seen anyone purchasing Godrej refrigerator since long time. Should I go for Godrej or choose some new brands like Whirlpool? :)

Please guys post your suggestions. Which brand you like most?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is not Godrej is an outdated brand? I mean I have not seen anyone purchasing Godrej refrigerator since long time. Should I go for Godrej or choose some new brands like Whirlpool? :)
Please guys post your suggestions. Which brand you like most?

+1 for Godrej using it since 1993 & still now...:D
What do u mean by not seen anyone..u want 2 see a queue for a brand 2 decide it 4 urself :rolleyes:

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ I mean I have not seen anyone in my knowledge going for Godrej. :)

If I choose Whirlpool, which model should I go for? There are lots of models available and its very hard to choose from them.

Pathik

Google Bot
*www.whirlpoolindia.com/model_detail.aspx?dis=b&modelid=91&psubcatid=10&product_category_id=1

Seems good.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ I mean I have not seen anyone in my knowledge going for Godrej. :)

You dont have 2....

if u want 2 buy a product...just check its rating/review by others....
select a good model & stick 2 it..bcoz the market is so large which can easily make u in a state on dilemma....:cool:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
we have been using VOLTAS last 18 years...its good...but now VOLTAS does not producr Refrigerator...

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
When the budget is 20k,i'd recommend double door models, LG is a good brand, i've been using one for 2 years. I also have 6 year Whirlpool fridge, but LG has more models to choose from.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
One up for LG...:):):)
*www.abbysguide.com/refrigerator/content/thebestrefrigerators_21.html

Last edited:

mastermunj

In the zone
I recently purchased a 310Ltr Whirlpool refrigerator.

Here is what study i had done.

Electrolux Kelvinator - Purchased by videocon - so no more a best brand.

Godrej - Its old player in india for other products and not for electronics like refrigerator or washing machine.

After my survey in Vijay Sales, Croma & few other reputed dealers in my area i figured out that LG, Samsung & Whirlpool are 3 good brands to go for.

I personally liked Samsung for their technology & smart space usage, more over they have 2 very attractive color available which i loved most and had decided to buy samsung only.

Unfortunately the space we had available was 33 inches wide and samsung 310 ltr required minimum 35 inch wide space so that door can open completely and then vegetable basket can come out.

Hence we thought of opting for LG & whirlpool, and figured out that whirlpool has good level of customization available and with 3 shelves it gives more storage space if one has medium or small sized vessels to keep in it. And the thing we liked was that only opening door slightly more than 90 degree to refrigerator, we were able to take out vegetable basket. Also we got several bowls and bottles and small air tight jars with it as complementary.

Sad thing is that it comes only in 1 color, but that is ok, quality is good.

My colleague recently purchased 200ltr whirlpool with battery backup of 3 hours built into the refrigerator itself :D

I would suggest you to check out www.compareindia.com & visit nearest store to check out samsung and whirlpool models..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom