Want to buy Mobile?

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
No buddy....You can download them from google play i.e. android market, and there a lot of apps and games which are free

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^I know Free will work but I was asking for Hacked apps,games,etc.just like we do is iOS known as Jailbreak?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^I know Free will work but I was asking for Hacked apps,games,etc.just like we do is iOS known as Jailbreak?

nope. just transfer apps to memory card/built in storage using mass storage and install. if they need root, apps won't be launched. rest everything should launch easily.

aroraanant

Explorer
@Zangetsu- tell me one thing, have you experience any lags in your phone?
Actually my best buddy used to play games on my Incredible S(in college time my phone generally remained with him only) and now his cousin has bought One V and today he called my up and told me that One V's performance is really very poor when compared to Incredible S, I was totally shocked to hear this as there is only a difference of RAM.The processor is same BTW and also One V has got latest version of Sense UI and ICS, so its performance is supposed to be better.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Zangetsu- tell me one thing, have you experience any lags in your phone?
Actually my best buddy used to play games on my Incredible S(in college time my phone generally remained with him only) and now his cousin has bought One V and today he called my up and told me that One V's performance is really very poor when compared to Incredible S, I was totally shocked to hear this as there is only a difference of RAM.The processor is same BTW and also One V has got latest version of Sense UI and ICS, so its performance is supposed to be better.

not any performance lag till now...maybe I have not thrown too much load on it :mrgreen:

Top Bottom