Want to buy GTA4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
ok...ive been using the **** ver and now im ready to buy a genuine one!i believe its totally worth it.
jst few Q's before that.
-First of all any idea if PlanetM or Music World sells them?
-i heard even the genuine DVD's have errors...is this true?
-ill be able to use my save games with the genuine ver right?

tq

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
thanks guys.
@Ethan
i blv that you own one.do you get any frequent crashes or errors?
because i read at many places that many users ended up downloading fakes cause the genuine ones were giving errors.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^All I have is the review copy handed to me by my friend. That hasn't coughed up with any error till now. A lot of my friends have got the legal copy & have experienced no issues till now. BTW when you say the original DVD has errors, do you mean installation errors or in-game issues technical issues?

The crashes & error problems are not related to the legit copy of the game. The game itself has certain patching which needs to be done & tweaks which needs to be applied. Also make sure your graphic drivers & .NET Framework & Windows updates are in place.

In all my total experience with the game, it's been flawless. It only crashed on me once when I tried to change the track on the Independence FM (station to your custom music). Apart from that not many issues.

unni

In the zone
I have the original GTA4 DVD bought from Landmark for Rs. 499. As Ethan_Hunt said, it is working flawlessly for me. Not even a single crash happened for me. No errors related to the DVDs either.

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
if they sell good games at good prices..they can help their self's.:)
i really hope all the games are sold at this price.

btw Planet M and Music World don't have GTA4...damn!

go to theitwares's website and find the gta4 in the game section,
thanx
they don't have it.

Last edited:

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
i bought a legal copy of GTA IV from lamington road(mumbai).
it had some CRC error, i just ignored it and the game was installed.....
by the way for India, do we get GTA IV DVD's in paper pockets inside the main hard cardboard case????

sam_1710

Youngling
i bought a legal copy of GTA IV from lamington road(mumbai).
it had some CRC error, i just ignored it and the game was installed.....
by the way for India, do we get GTA IV DVD's in paper pockets inside the main hard cardboard case????

Yea.. Thats how I got it. :( you really cant expect a jewel case for 500/- .. ;)

arijit_2404

still find time for games
IMHO,
its better to get original games in paper packs @ low cost than jewel case @ high cost.
I can easily buy a jewel case @ 20-25/- from local market. :D

*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/arijit2404.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom