want a new intel pc

spm

Journeyman
I want to build a new pc strictly an intel based one. The budget is Rs 25000. I use it for watching movies, casual gaming, cad, office and internet.
Please specify the price of the components. Is a graphics card reqiured for running the apps mentioned above. I don't want the highest setting for any game. I am satisfied with even the lowest settings in the game. I plan to use autocad, catia etc.
Thanks in advance for ur suggestions my friends.

yep gfx is needed especially for catia, autocad can run on igp however discreet gfx makes it faster and smoother and I think the budget is very low for intel rig.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
i strongly suggest a ATHLON 2 X4 630
but if you want intel-

Core i3 530 @ 5.5k
Msi H55M-E33 @ 5.1k
Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 @ 5.1k
Transcend 2*2GB DDR3 1333MHz C9 @ 5.6k
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB @ 2k
FSP Saga II 400 Watts @ 2.3k
Cooler Master Elite 310 @ 1.5k

total comes around 27k

mavihs

Techie By Heart
I want to build a new pc strictly an intel based one. The budget is Rs 25000. I use it for watching movies, casual gaming, cad, office and internet.
Please specify the price of the components. Is a graphics card reqiured for running the apps mentioned above. I don't want the highest setting for any game. I am satisfied with even the lowest settings in the game. I plan to use autocad, catia etc.
Thanks in advance for ur suggestions my friends.
for the kind of apps you want to run, your budget is way too less!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i strongly suggest a ATHLON 2 X4 630
but if you want intel-

Core i3 530 @ 5.5k
Msi H55M-E33 @ 5.1k
Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 @ 5.1k
Transcend 2*2GB DDR3 1333MHz C9 @ 5.6k
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB @ 2k
FSP Saga II 400 Watts @ 2.3k
Cooler Master Elite 310 @ 1.5k

total comes around 27k

excellent configuration :smile:

OP
S

spm

Journeyman
guys sorry to waste ur time....
Due to the recent advice i got here i have regained my faith in AMD and its rock solid now And I want to get ONLY an AMD system.........
Thank u every one for the advice....

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
yeah, better to go for AMD, hardly any advantage by buying Intel. all issued that AMD had have been ironed out in recent years and an AMD rig saves atleast 3-4k as compared to an intel rig of almost similar performance. This difference is enough to add a gfx card or get a better gfx card which will more than offset the decreased performance (if any) of an AMD system.
There are many threads with suggestions for AMD PCs around that budget, you wil definitely find one suitable to you.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Intel is crap, for a 10% increase in performance, you have to pay double of AMD. you are stupid if you buy Intel when your budget is below 50k

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

And if you ignore the older core 2 xxx range of processors, there are not many intel options available below 10k anyways. So there's no competition at that price range.

Top Bottom