Want a good android phone under a fair budget

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
1. Budget?
A= 10k to 13.5k.

2. Display type and size?
A=TFT LCD 3.2 to 3.5 inch .

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
A=depend on quality but i prefer Bar :mrgreen:.

4. Preferred choice of brand?
A=LG & SONY .

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
A= Only touchsreen.

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
A=3 to 5 mp with flash .:cool:

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A=Only & only android but i prefer its latest version.

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
A=GPRS, EDGE ,3G ,WI-FI , BLUETOOTH & the most important USB connectivity.

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
A=Gps ,flash ,java etc.

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
A=multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming all of them :razz: .

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
A=Sony Ericsson Live Coconut WT19i & LG Optimus Net P698 these phones are in my consideration seriously :-? .

12. Any other info that you want to share
A= I cant afford a single penny extra than my budget and i am in hurry because i want to buy the phone in a short span of time , i have only a week,so please guide me guys Ur suggestions r always welcomed .

Last edited:

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
check out sony experia live with walkman for 13-13.5k or if you want a rugged phone then check defy+ at about 14.5k......

kapilove77

Padawan
haven't heard any but Xperia Minis overheat really bad and this causes the touch buttons to go crazy. they get activated randomly. though this shouldn't happen on LIW

ow that's good then he can buy it without problem :D

darnee

Broken In
You might want to know that Live with walkman's front camera cannot be used for video calling. Other than that its a great phone.

darnee

Broken In
You might want to glance through some reviews before making the purchase. I remember reading something about random reboots in Live with walkman in a review but I'm not so sure about that.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
yes i read this review in flipkart site but i cant believe that . i think that piece has been faulty ,thats my feeling :-?. anyway thanks buddy .

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
You might want to glance through some reviews before making the purchase. I remember reading something about random reboots in Live with walkman in a review but I'm not so sure about that.

i read the same for Xperia Minis (last & current gen)

use skype and other video calling apps to video chat over internet.... native video call support is not present on android....

i know that. he should have been more clear.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ace 2 is meaningless. instead wait for some proper mobiles from HTC & LG. Sony have already announced one of the coolest and best looking (with best hardware) midrange Android.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Guys i purchase the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - WT19i (Black) :twisted: in a very good street price . Even flipkart & other online sites did not give this type of price range.I am very satisfied with my purchase & new phone,and another thing guys the shopkeeper give me a headphone with this :razz: ,which is not included on online sites :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom