[Want to Buy] Want a Full HD Monitor

funskar

Padawan
Hi guys i will like to buy a 22+ inch full HD monitor. My preference is Benq G2220HD, etc.

So guys if any of you will like to sell any full HD monitor please PM me your offers.

My Budget is 4-4.5k but it will depend on the type of product.

PLEASE PM me all your offers.

THANKS.

My frnd has 3months old Dell 2409 for sale..
Reason for sale - On his birthday he got 3d monitor as a gift so he wants to sell it..
Dell S2409W 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Price 8.2k shippin xtra

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
Bump.......Guyz give me some offers, is no one upgrading here. Budget is extendable and depends on the product.

noob

Cyborg Agent
@OP :
WTF dude,,, around 3-4 people posted their offer and you have not even cared to reply ?

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
@OP :
WTF dude,,, around 3-4 people posted their offer and you have not even cared to reply ?
Hey bro be a little polite in your post ok, do you know there exists something known as PM ( Private Messaging), you can ask anyone who has posted offer whether i have replied to them or not. You are very true to your username a 'noob'. I even finalized a deal with a guy here but at the last moment he got a local buyer, so he sold it to him.

And guys, i am again looking for a 22",23". Lcds like benq g2220hd, e2220hd, dell st2220l are preferred, so plz PM me your offers.

Top Bottom