Want 5.1 speakers under 10k

Suvrojit

Broken In
I'm from kolkata. I have Logitech MX50 5.1 speaker which is only 26watts RMS & the bass is underpowered so I want to buy a 5.1 speaker under 10k. I'm a music junkie & i want to use it mainly for watching blu-ray movies & lots of songs(mp3, apple lossless, FLAC) with pop & dance tracks & i am also a bass addict... I am particularly interested in Logitech Z-5500 but I think it is out of my budget...can you help me choose one. I will be buying before March of this year...
Note: It should be a surround one

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I think Z-5500 is now available for some 14k if I am right. Try to increase your budget a bit and get it. else check Z-506 from logitech.

OP
S

Suvrojit

Broken In
brought Z 5500 speakers for 16K after searching and bargaining. The sets are awesome but I think the volume is too low & the subwoofer is not producing as much bass as they were stated. I am using analog onboard connections Realtek. Also do i have to plug both black & red cables?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
brought Z 5500 speakers for 16K after searching and bargaining. The sets are awesome but I think the volume is too low & the subwoofer is not producing as much bass as they were stated. I am using analog onboard connections Realtek. Also do i have to plug both black & red cables?

you MUST get a XONAR

OP
S

Suvrojit

Broken In
Using on-board Sound card for 5.1 speakers is an insult to music and speakers !!!!!

Yeah! I know...I will be getting a sound card when i'm in the budget...btw how much a card would cost for this kind of speaker considering my Z-5500 can decode onboard...

Top Bottom