(ii)GTX 560Ti
(iii)GTX 650
Any idea when the 650ti will release

Or should i buy a 2nd HD 6850 and upgrade my PSU

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
tbh, I would say sell your HD 6850.

Spend more and buy a HD 7870 2GB for a definite upgrade.

Otherwise HD 7850 2GB out of those.

drkks

Banned
I would also recommend HD 7850 2 GB as it offers the best bang for your buck. I myself have this one. It is super quiet and temps are below 35 under idle conditions.
However, whichever card you buy, just make sure one thing, whichever card you buy, never ever buy from PowerColor because the service in India is very horrible :yuck: . I have a PowerColor card and it got spoiled and it took me 20 full days to get a replaced one and that too after sending repeated reminders to PowerColor HQ Taiwan and Abacus Peripherals Service center HQ India via e-mail :banghead:

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
refer to this - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/165333-suggest-graphics-card-budget-15k.html
You might consider adding 1k.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Get the gtx660 if you can find one around 15k or less.GIGABYTE GTX 660 2GB DDR5 OC-14k
Else get an hd 7850 for around 13.5k.GIGABYTE RADEON HD 7850 2GB DDR5 OC-13.2k
Performance wise gtx660>hd7850.

Cilus

laborare est orare
There is a good and reliable shop in Kolkata, named MD Computers and most of the power games from Kolkata are customers of that shop, including me. They do have an Online shop where Gigabyte HD 7850 2GB OC version is available at 13.2K.
Here is the Link: GIGABYTE GRAPHIC CARD RADEON HD 7850 2GB DDR5 OC

You can try from there too.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
They have a more then decent collection, but I found their charge a bit unfair.
Last I had asked for a asus p8z77m pro, i was quoted a price rs 100 more than flipkart( which is already overpriced). It wasnt about the 100 bucks, but the fact that a local shop is quoting high prices similar to an online shopping site.
Should I have bargained a bit aggressively ? :p

Unrelated: Check the prices. !!
MDComp : MSI N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC
ITWares :MSI N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC

Error ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
must be but the deal is great .. see if you can take a chance ;-)

BTW, coming to the topic - how about a CF setup with another HD6850 ??

Cilus

laborare est orare
Better contact them from the Contact num given in their site and asked them about the payment option. Once that's done, let me know, I will talk to them about the shipping and if possible about the pricing.

Top Bottom