Wanna Buy Android...Plz Help!!!

OP
A

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
so looks like desire it is....
i wil let u al know when i buy.guess i wil check out the fons.
btw does anyone here knows when milestone x is launching in india?????

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@abhilash: ya & do remember dat battery life is not so good as of samsung galaxy...my frnd recharges it everyday....

abhidev

Human Spambot
yes battery life is the only thing thats keeping; me too away from the Desire...but if it gets the adroid update soon...then it would be a great buy....

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
If you not ready to compromise on quality, then go for HTC Desire. Moto XT is not very good looking. Feels odd. Buy it if u like it. LG O1 is good, but low end fone.

vnayrp

Right off the assembly line
Hey Buddy.... Listen,
I have used Wildfire - 15K Pune Price Nov 2010
I have used XT720 bot in Sept 2010 for 25K, now it is available in Croma for 24.5K
I believe what matters to me is the CAM - 8 MP with Xenon flash and the 3.7 inch display and awesome sound quality and the touch screen is the most responsive i have ever seen in any touch screen display. the Gorilla Glass Display is damn effective on it.
and about the night time photographs...... i am the most impressed about the night xenon flash pics. even if i prefer to buy a new phone in the future, i will not sell this phone unless some needy and a worthy person wants to purchase it at a good price.
else, now i believe it is your choice.
and guess what i am waiting for ????
DESIRE HD..... and 1 more thing.... N8 is not worth..... check out the comparison betw N8 and Desire HD on youtube...
Regards
Vinay P.
Pune

allenmobis

Broken In
Hi

When it comes to low-cost devices based on Android, there are a few choices. But when you start looking at mid-$ 100 price range, you begin to wonder if money is really worth taking, even if it is not much. When it comes Micromax Andro 60, which would be cheaper to launch Android phone in India as it does in the near future, potential owners need to ask if they have a resistive touch screen is worth the cost low...

Good luck!

Top Bottom