Wanna buy 100 DVDs at wholesale price

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Looks like, I am the only one who is being looted then... since I buy it at Rs 15 per DVD. !!!!

snair007in

Broken In
Hi Vineeth,

I liked your comments "3. Collection: In case of movies, I will have an entire collection of movies, chronologically numbered and ordered from the date I started backup. It also serves the purpose of "Show-off" So, I can let somebody get a fair idea, of How much "data: I have!

Same over here. my hobby is to download movies from net, write to a DVD, take the DVD Case print Out, take DVD label print out, and keep it my DVD racks in Sequential order. have around 400 DVD's with 1000+ Movie titles.

I just want to "show-off", when people come to my home. I show them the way i have arranged and my movie collection. I can see "Envy" looks in their eyes.

Well, i buy local DVD from market @10 per piece. I been doing this for last 2-3 years and none of my DVD's busted yet.

Regards

SNair007IN

sujoyp

Grand Master
Bro when u purchase in bulk the price gos down drastically...even if u purchase set of 10 DVD u will see the difference

Me and my friend get DVD in 100 pack...soo we get that cheap and its National brand ...damage rate is like 1-2 out of 100:smile:

PraKs

Youngling
Here it is
SONY 4.7GB/120min 1X-16X BLANK DVD Media 100 DVD+R
1,395 Rs
eBay India: SONY 4.7GB/120min 1X-16X BLANK DVD Media 100 DVD+R PCS. (item 180647651058 end time 08-Apr-2011 18:51:09 IST)

Please give link where you get 100 Spindle for 800 Rs ?

Top Bottom