Wait for the Google Nexus Tablet or buy now?

prophet

Broken In
I am looking forward to buy a tablet within a budget of 10k, I ve heard a lot about the new google nexus tablet by asus which should be a tad more than my range should i wait for it because its a steal for the rumoured price or buy a micromax funbook
I'll be using it mostly for ebooks, movies web browsing(no specific 3g requirement)
please suggest me any tablet that fits my requirement.....Thanks in Advance

clmlbx

Technomancer
wait couple of Days.. It is rumored Google will announce it on 27 June at Google I/O.

As per news below 8GB version is around your budget..

Google’s going to announce a 7-inch, Nexus-branded tablet called the Nexus 7. According to the leak, it’s built by Asus, with a 1.3Ghz quad-core Tegra 3 processor, GeForce 12-core GPU and 1GB of RAM with two different storage variants: 8GB and 16GB.

The Nexus tablet will also feature NFC and run Google Wallet (probably only in the US) and Android Beam.

The screen is an IPS display with a 178-degree viewing angle, running a resolution of 1280 by 800. The device will also sport a 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera. The battery will also give you 9 hours worth of operation.

The 8GB model will set you back $US199 and the 16GB will cost $US249. No word in the document on local prices.

source:-

Nexus 7: This Is Google’s New Nexus Tablet | Gizmodo Australia

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ possible but it is worth a wait rather then repent later.

also dollar rupee conversion is rising..

don't know they will announce prices 2 days later or not .. but will get a idea of what will it be around after seeing some specs..

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Well a lot of products that are 199$ in USA are sold for 20k + in India. So we just can't convert US prices into rupee and say yes it will be priced at 10k. Sure I'd love to be proved wrong, but I don't see any possibility of it even being offered for sale in India let alone at a sub 10k price point.

Top Bottom