VU 32K160 Rev D Review 32" LED TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhu2007

Right off the assembly line
Hi Gollum,
Can u pl share the PDF that gave you the code. I also need to fix the tint. waiting for your response.
Thanks

Techkan

Hi Naveen, Can you send me the Service menu code for 32D6545. Facing similar issues regarding tint. Thanks

Dewal

The colors are not very accurate. For example, the colors in the google logo show quite different colors. Could you please provide the value to be changed so that i get accurate colors.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
The colors are not very accurate. For example, the colors in the google logo show quite different colors. Could you please provide the value to be changed so that i get accurate colors.

Try to reduce the backlight brightness, it will get better.
Increase the value in the backlight option. Do no set it to 0 or the display will go off and you will end up killing your new TV.

globaltejas

Re: VU 32K160 Rev D Review 32" LED TV

Hi Naveen, please send me the Service menu code for VU 32D6545. I too need to check with the tint values. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Naveen, please send me the Service menu code for VU 32D6545. I too need to check with the tint values. Thank you

Hello @Naveen.S @naveen_reloaded [MENTION=321889]supergamer[/MENTION] @jappy [MENTION=322349]preetham1985[/MENTION] [MENTION=322813]Techkan[/MENTION] @mithil.thesailor,
Please provide me code if you know

npk85

Hi,

I just got 2 TB of HDD and it is not detecting. I reformated with FAT32 as well but no luck. Anyone got this problem? Help out please

Mandeepsinghminhas

Naveen I am facing the same problem . Can u share the service menu and instructions plz. Will be highly obliged

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Techkan ! Check your PM.

Hi Naveen plz share the code . I'm facing the same problem . Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Received code from VU Technician and changed a few values. TV is perfect now. Technician suggested me to change RGB Offset values too.

Plz share the code . Same model same problem . Thanks a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Naveen, cud you plz send me the code as well.
Received delivery of same model from fk (32D6545). I too find the skin tones are on the pink/reddish side. I'd like color tones to be more accurate as I intend to use this display for graphics work. Wud like to tweak the tint from service menu.
Thanks.

Sir plz provide the code . I have the same model and the same problem

joe26

Naveen could you send me the code as well

Heinrich

Howzit bro. First of all thanks for the good in depth review. I have the same tv and I was wandering can you maybe tell me your in depth tv settings for contrast, brightness and sharpness aswell please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom