Vote for best image hosting service

Vote for best Image hosting Service

• Total voters

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, I'm looking for a good image hosting service.

Flickr is good but I've reached the limit.
Then there is Picasa, which I'm not liking and Microsoft SkyDrive too provides options for hosting images.

BUT, Picasa and Skydrive are not actually very user friendly.

So, I'm looking for alternatives.

Going to post a poll on various service providers, do vote for the one you use.

Even if you don't use but have any opinion about anyone of 'em...vote.

b/w along with voting share your opinions too on what service you use and why?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
used to prefer the old min.us. was powerful, minimal, no sign up and supported galleries. minus.com now is not that great, and too much adware
voted for imagur, but if you keep sharing albums use picasa, you can control who views by just google id, make a new account every time space runs out

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I don't kn ow what is best but I use image shack most of the time without any problem. Use photo-bucket to store and share personal photos.

tkin

Back to school!!
Used mageshack until they used that direct link blocking cr@p, now imgur all the way, its fast and as good as picasa as you can create and edit albums easily, with no limits and no requirement to register.

digit.sh

Journeyman
Guys, I'm looking for a good image hosting service.

Flickr is good but I've reached the limit.
Then there is Picasa, which I'm not liking and Microsoft SkyDrive too provides options for hosting images.

BUT, Picasa and Skydrive are not actually very user friendly.

So, I'm looking for alternatives.

Going to post a poll on various service providers, do vote for the one you use.

Even if you don't use but have any opinion about anyone of 'em...vote.

b/w along with voting share your opinions too on what service you use and why?

Why do you say Picasa is not user friendly? I think it indeed is. Do use the Picasa desktop app. It is the best. Plus, no UL/DL limit on photos of size <= 2048x2048.

ratul

█████████████████
+1 for imgur, best, fast, no need to register, and one of those that easily support gif's.. :p (tried gif's on flickr, would'nt work..)

Top Bottom