Voluntary Job applications invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well ranjodh if u see that many members here have their own forums now.maybe u can contact them and host it there.as it is ppl are members of those forums too and u can place a link in ur siggie.

i think that way the purpose will be solved. i for one will be ready to put that link in my siggie.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
uh. i'm sry ranjodh. i didnt mean it. I was jus jokin. :) an abt mariners suggestion. pm me if u want any help.

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
You can ask raabo by pm or email.Go ahead ask it.
mariner,plse explain what you said.
and einstein your sorry was good.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I am not to sure what he means either actually... lol

But here's what I get... He wants to start a PC Configuration thread. Where people come for advice on what config to buy, or what are the costs, etc. And he wants volumteers to help answer the queries that come in. I said sure start a thread let's see what happens.

So ranjodh, if that's what you meant, go ahead start a thread. If it's not what you meant, then please explain it to me coz i'm as lost as everyone else.

Thanks,

Raaabo

walking-techie

Journeyman
RANJODH U HAV EVERYONE HERE IN A DIZZY STATE

instead of emailing ur idea to raabo y not discuss it with all of us.. maybe we can make the head or tail of it!! :)

peace!!!

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
This thread has won an award!!!!
The 2004( and 2005 also :D ) award of most confusing thread maker goes too the one and only ranjodh.
BTW what is is up too ??

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

atool

Journeyman
expect any reaction from ranjodh on next wed...as it shows from his last two replies he replies only on wed... :wink:

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
Today is tuesday,hahahahaha
Well that is not confusing,i think
simple:-
a suggestion seeker emails us.we assign him a no and post his requirements along with that number and his name on a normal thread.everyone else gives advice refering to that number and the suggestion seeker's name.thus many suggestions can be handled simultaneously.
WE refers to me and my team.if none emails me soon at sunnyranjodh@rediffmail.com ,i'll start all this my self.
Well thanx for the award and give suggestions as to how improve my idea.

Ranjodh

ceo

Stay disciplined
The 1st post I read got me a little puzzled & then as I read ahead I started to smile..... The 1st thread on these forums that got me smiling so much......

ranjodh, with all due respect, your intentions are noble, however, you need to do a lot more 'research' and learn more about 'moderating' before your jump and seek such facilities and features...

Take time and discuss well with the Admins here & only when you fully understand what you are about to say, should you say it. Else, many here will see you as making a fool of yourself...

Best wishes !

ujjwal

Padawan
@ranjodh - why dont you simply start a new forum for the purpose? You can host it for free at a domain like dhost.info and use phpBB, which again, is free.

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
see,i want to make this forum cleaner .Else i have my own forum at proboards.
I want to see this forum a lot more orderly.
Thanx.
Ranjodh

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
ranjodh said:
see,i want to make this forum cleaner .Else i have my own forum at proboards.
I want to see this forum a lot more orderly.
Thanx.
Ranjodh

*ranjodh.proboards28.com/
This is the most arranged and cleanest forum i have ever seen. Good work ranjodh chers for that good work. It is the cleanest forum ( not even a single post there :D )

lol

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba :twisted:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well Ranjodh, if ur intention is to keep this forum as clean as ur forum, then we all will hv to find a new hangout :lol:

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
see i dont want anyone 2 participate there.clean hahahaha
admins and mods r not doing it(i mean,there are 2 many threads)
and shut up,fools are not born they are made fools by greater fools.(dont mind)
hahahaha

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
ranjodh said:
I am inviting Voluntary job applications for the post of forum moderators for a kind of subforum soon to be opened at QnA section,here.10-15 will be selected ,finally before trimming them down.Those interested can send their full bio-data to sunnyranjodh@rediffmail.com and another copy of the same to ranjodh@spymac.com .

Note:-This Job will be totally voluntary .You will have no right whatsoever to ask for any type of benefits/money.

Those with knowledge of PHPBB,HTML ,SQL and other such things will be preffered.You should also have a good weekly commitment on internet.

Aplications are open till next specified date.Last date will be posted here itself.

Hey didn't you post the same some weeks ago asking help to moderators?? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom