Voice Converter. Is there any??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
I want a software which will convert a natural recorded voice to a robotic voice (like the compter song of Venga Boyz). Is there any such software? If so can u tell me from where to download it.

P.S No spamming plz. Don't say to google it because i have already done it.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
I dont know if there is a software which directly converts song to robotic voice but i hav done in another way. Download jetaudio and play the song with the robotic effect. Now record it in realtime by using another instance of jetaudio or total recorder and save the song. I think tht it will work. :wink:

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
EinSTeiN said:
I dont know if there is a software which directly converts song to robotic voice but i hav done in another way. Download jetaudio and play the song with the robotic effect. Now record it in realtime by using another instance of jetaudio or total recorder and save the song. I think tht it will work. :wink:

do u know which version supports it. do all versions hav robotic effects.

can i play an .mp3 file n use da same mentioned for natural recorded voice???

EinSTeiN

Broken In
The robotic effect is there in the v.5.0 and v 6.0 of jetaudio. And we can mix any music being played in the computer and mix our voice in it using the same software.

champ_rock

champ_rock
dont know about any soft but i was talking about talking like a robot...
HELLO MASTEr HOW R U without expressions...

OP
sujithtom

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
U r on the wrong track. Completely misleading the threads orginal purpose. No doubt the mods lock threads whose purpose have been met

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom