Vodafone Super weeks

Anish

Spectre
Hi everyone, I am actually late by a week to post this,..
As many of you may or may not know, Vodafone has announced super weeks offer for their customers(both 2g and 3g).

Last week, the offer was free access to facebook, orkut and twitter.(no data charges)
This week you can download 5 games from the link they provide( only from the link ) all you want to do to avail this offer is to send "SUPER" (without quotes) to 111 from your vodafone sim.

For more info and FAQ, click here

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ But doesn't the article says,
Campaign is only valid for one week from 00:00:00 hours Saturday 23rd April to 11:59:59 PM Friday 29nd April 2011.
:?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Damn. My voda sim is unable to send the activation sms. Damn.

Called Customer care, they gave me new sms centre. Now unable to send any sms :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn. My voda sim is unable to send the activation sms. Damn.

Called Customer care, they gave me new sms centre. Now unable to send any sms :(

Just revert to old service center number dude. Atleast you can send normal messages then :))

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
This is next superweek offer.. this games superweek is valid till 29th april.. after 29th april, the next superweek begins.. they will announce it on 29th apr. Hope you understand!:-o

Ahh my mistake :)

Thanks for sharing and pointing it out :D

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
now at present, its mail super week..
access gmail and ymail for free this week till saturday on your vodafone network

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Thanks for sharing :)
Link to FAQ's for Week 3 offer: Vodafone SUPER WEEK 3 – FREE Access To Yahoo Mail and Gmail

Btw, do you know, until when these "week" offers is going to be run?

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
@vineet: dont know buddy..probably i guess its about 6 weeks ( a deja vu :?: :grin: )

now with this mail superweek 3 weeks expire..

@everyone:

to know the current superweeks offer, as i said above, sms

Code:
SUPER

to 111 from you vodafone mobile. (ITs toll free)

buddyram

New Voyage
Hi Folks

Cricket Super Weeks is ON Vodafone free till May 13

Yahoo! Cricket
Cricket Next
Cricinfo

Njoy

Top Bottom