Visual fx : Show window contents drag

prttal

Broken In
There is a windows visual effect which says show window contents while dragging is not working even though ticked. I have even set it to best appearance. Even if I recheck it, it comes back to the problem after restart.
Also, in the registry item, the value is set to 1(for best apearance). This has happened suddenly after I installed the tata photon+ software.
Please help.

Tech&ME

Banned
There is a windows visual effect which says show window contents while dragging is not working even though ticked. I have even set it to best appearance. Even if I recheck it, it comes back to the problem after restart.
Also, in the registry item, the value is set to 1(for best apearance). This has happened suddenly after I installed the tata photon+ software.
Please help.

There can be several reasons due to which it gets disabled.

Some suggestion that may fix this :

1. Try to disable unwanted items from your startup including Tata Photon+ [ in case you have tata photon+ as a startup item ]

2. Update your graphics drivers.

OP
prttal

prttal

Broken In
There can be several reasons due to which it gets disabled.

Some suggestion that may fix this :

1. Try to disable unwanted items from your startup including Tata Photon+ [ in case you have tata photon+ as a startup item ]

2. Update your graphics drivers.

1. Nothing in Msconfig. Neither in any other startup software.
2. Graphics drivers latest.( checked it now.)

Tech&ME

Banned
Ok

Can you provide your computer specs + softwares that you have installed.

This problem is somewhat related to cyrix and networking softwares, do you have this kind of softwares installed ?

OP
prttal

prttal

Broken In
Core i3 370M
ATI Radeon 5470
Win7 HomeBasic
All latest drivers.
Only Tata Photon+ software installed(no problem before that, nothing related to it in startup)

Top Bottom