VISTA CRACKED : Vista Activation Cracked By Brute Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
It appears that Keznews forum member Snooza has discovered a method that effectively obtains a Windows Vista key which can then be activated. The idea is a simple brute force attack: the software generates keys and when it finds one, you manually have to check if it activates. The 8-step method can take anywhere from two minutes to two days. Members of the forum have verified the strategy and claim it works. This technique should worry Microsoft, not because they are losing customers to piracy again, but because the customers who are actually spending the money on the latest Windows version may start being unable to activate the software with a legally purchased key. It seems that the main issue is time, and with today’s modern PCs, it really isn’t that much of a problem. Evidently, pirates would rather wait a couple of hours, than go to work and make the money needed to purchase a legal copy. The author of the article over at Keznews has a disclaimer which emphasizes that, "under no circumstances should anyone sell the key that they generate. I do not support Piracy, this was simply an experiment in which i used to practice my vbscripting. This was just for fun and was a complete accident! I strongly encourage everyone to purchase windows vista, and be a genuine customer!"

That hasn’t stopped him from offering his crack as a public download.

Info : *www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37941

Conix

Right off the assembly line
yea bravo for pirates I hope they'll cause more headaches for Microsoft until they make Vista free :) :) :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
umm....it won't work . The thing is with Vista the activation process for retail & OEM editions are now much stronger then XP, so far it is not possible to crack Vista activation process, cos well...there is no VLK or Corporate edition of it. Even they need to be activated

So, unless someone breaks the activation method using some key or dll file modification, this tricks are temp

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
LOL. Brute Force attack can "crack" anything. you just need a CPU to do serious number crunching. Would be faster if you get a PS3 at it.
What really amazes me here is that Micro$haft uses a small enough key for brute force to be a viable option. Holy hell !!!. And with all those copies sold, it will be some time before they change the activation keys.
It seems M$ is in a tight position now. They have to limit the no. of key checks on their servers from an IP to prevent brute forcing.

premsharma

In the zone
aravind_n20 said:
The previous crack was time stopper one and was given out in the name of activation crack.:D

No. Prior to time stopper, one more crack was available which not only use to crack vista, but also make it legit and allow updates. These are nothing new, plenty will float arround due to high cost of vista, piracy is eminent.

May god strenthen the pirates to help poor and break monopolistic Billu

T

thunderbird.117

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
LOL. Brute Force attack can "crack" anything. you just need a CPU to do serious number crunching. Would be faster if you get a PS3 at it.
What really amazes me here is that Micro$haft uses a small enough key for brute force to be a viable option. Holy hell !!!. And with all those copies sold, it will be some time before they change the activation keys.
It seems M$ is in a tight position now. They have to limit the no. of key checks on their servers from an IP to prevent brute forcing.
PS3. It is nothing but a Joke. It is in powerful on paper but the system is fairly weak.

Anyways Sony is going have tough time when microsoft releases "Black XBox 360".

shantanu

Technomancer
It wont work.. or if it works then in 10 ten days vista will be updated.. and the activation procedure will also be updated..

Last edited:
OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
gx_saurav said:
umm....it won't work . The thing is with Vista the activation process for retail & OEM editions are now much stronger then XP, so far it is not possible to crack Vista activation process, cos well...there is no VLK or Corporate edition of it. Even they need to be activated

So, unless someone breaks the activation method using some key or dll file modification, this tricks are temp

Enterprise Editions have Volume License keys and they don't need to be activated over the net :)

This is FYI

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
This crack works!!!!!!!
I just surfed Keznews.com and read the comments of the persons there
Read this-

zapp2 wrote: This WORKS WORKS WORKS WORKS WORKS WORKS WORKS
2 min a go I ACTIVATED VISTA HOME BASIC..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Computer User U are the BIG MAN Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CodeCrapper wrote: I GOT A VALID KEY FOR MY VISTA BUSINESS!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

salmypal wrote: 5 hours and i got 3 legit keys. will leave it on for 2 days and will keep letting everyone know. need one ? i'll give only if your a long time keznews user. Wink

:) 5hrs and ive finaly got 1 :)
lets say bye bye to time stopper

thank you keznews for this superb tool :)
first i thought its **** (cause of the n00b-comments), but after 7 hours i got even 2 keys :) thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx

"works works works works!"

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

So,I think it works

shantanu

Technomancer
hey man !! how can all the guys have become so selfish !! that they are praising PIRACY .. thats not good man... Seriously i dont like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom