Virus made by Microsoft FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
i do not use firefox much coz i like opera.But today i wanted to surf using firefox.i clicked on the firefox shortcut and was greeted with a warning to use Internet explorer or Else.....

check this screenshot*img137.imageshack.us/img137/7893/microsoftvirustl4.th.jpg

it seems like a microsoft fanboy made this virus *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

blog post:-www.techjunkiez.com/index.php/2008/01/12/virus-made-by-microsoft-fan/

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the world needs more like these :enticer's avatar:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
u guyz seeing this now only?...lolz
its made by one of our forum member not an MS fan:)

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Nope he is not , he created this virus to infect his college pc's, he had some issue with college admin :))

his post
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=547769#post547769

axxo

99.9% Idle
very very old news guys....i come across this virus a year ago...
This virus doesnt allow you to use orkut & firefox...even avg failed to detect that time.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
First, its old news.
Second, it has been posted zillion times in the forum.
Third, its created by a forum member. He is blocking you from using Fx as he couldnt manage to exploit Fx.

goobimama

 Macboy
That is one messy desktop! Even if I see two files on my desktop, I immediately clear them off. This is like my worst nightmare :D

goobimama

 Macboy
I think imav meant, the world needs more like these viruses, and then <insert enticer's avatar as a smiley>

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
He meant to say that the world needs more idiots like the one enticer86's avatar displays. :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I think imav meant, the world needs more like these viruses, and then <insert enticer's avatar as a smiley>
yes, exactly :)

He meant to say that the world needs more idiots like the one enticer86's avatar displays.
the last thing this world needs is any more aayush aryas :D so no i didnt mean more idiots like the one enticer's avatar displays :D

as far as the destop is concernd it looks like the 1 my frenz hav and i always go and hide all desktop icons .... which makes them scream in utter shock on seeing the entire thing gone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.