video to audio conveter

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviramgopal

Broken In
hi,
i need a software to convert video files into audio,whichever i found thru Google ,it needed me to pay:mad:.So can anyone give me a link from where i can download the software for free.Thanks in advance

parthbarot

In the zone
hi,
i need a software to convert video files into audio,whichever i found thru Google ,it needed me to pay:mad:.So can anyone give me a link from where i can download the software for free.Thanks in advance

what are you saying?

it's called "extracting Audio from video"...

you can record your audio with any recording software. Just select your recording source "Wave" or "stereo mix" and what is playing in your speakers/head phones, will be recorded!

Paarth.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
hi,

:cool: Download Super v2008 build 25 it has all the audio-video functionality......

also u can try total video converter.....:grin:

J

joy.das.jd

In my opinion VirtualDub will do the work perfectly for you. And its a freeware and very small in size. :)

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Atleast wavepad is also fantastic for this job. It's free for home use. If you wanna more check Allok AMR convertor. It's name is AMR convertor but this software is allrounded to all kind of audio jobs.:)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
GOM player... a FREE light media player with popular audio & video codecs built-in... will do it if u just press SHIFT+G while running the media!!!
Why special audio extraction softwarez :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom