video player is not working..

DIPANSHU_ASRI

Right off the assembly line
friends my video or flash player's are not working.whenever i go to install it an
application error regarding the brosercome i.e first closed the application
please guys help me out.......:cry:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Post the error message screenshot and what video and flash player you are trying to install.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ he means that when he try to install adobe flash player, it says browser is open & is asked to close it.

@OP, post screenshot of error & which browser are you trying? if possible give the version also.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
friends my video or flash player's are not working.whenever i go to install it an
application error regarding the brosercome i.e first closed the application
please guys help me out.......:cry:

Dude! First of all, it's "browser". Secondly, yeah, while installing Adobe Flash Player, it does asks the browser to restart. And it's not an error, its message, just follow the steps. As soon as you click, a button, that would say, something like, Restart the browser, browser would automatically close, Flash player would reinstall, and when browser starts again, you should be able to view videos.

In case, you are using Mozilla, and with No admin rights, watch this video, for a step-by-step guide to install Flash Player, without actually "Installing".
Install Flash player to Firefox without administrator Step By Step Video Guide - YouTube

Oh, and btw, you may have to watch this video, on someone else's computer, since it also use Flash. In that case, you can also enable HTML5 in Youtube to watch most of the vids in Non-Flash mode. But that's another story.

Top Bottom