video on an s40 nokia phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hi guys can anyone help me get a player for a nokia s40 pnone (6275 the one given with a RIM connection). need something simple that can run videos and allows you to forward the video.

thanks in advance

k4ce

Youngling
i previously used a 5610xm ... and wat i realized is that the best video player is the default player itself ... u just need to find the optimum settings for the videos on ur fone ... i can share the ones i used ...

video bitrate is round 512kbps .... that used to work pretty brillliant and even looked great .... cant u use the file manager o send videos across ?

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
the only glitch with the default player is the lack of forward and rewind options......I tried putting videos on it using super convertor but only the 3gp videos work.....what are the video encoding settings you used?

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
kd player also does not support forwading of the video....could anyone tell me the formats that the inbuil player can play?

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
As far as i found out the internal player is good for only 3g2 files .....some guy on nokia developer forums put a player that could seek but I coudn't get it to run on my phone....what are the video settings you are using to convert videos? I am using super to convert videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom