video file conversion(photo to vcd)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
I Want to make a vcd from some family pictures files,which software is best (may be freeware)?
or may be even paid but found here in market....

which gives many features ,best quality...

i used windows movie maker,for a normal 15 inch normal tv what should be setting....

2)which is best software for conversion betweeen
a) wmv to avi
b) avi to mpeg
c) or wmv to mpeg...

can i convert wmv to dvd or vcd to dvd

what is difference between svcd and vcd....

thanks,
hope there are many multimedia genuis around.
thanks,
Saha.

Gaurav

In the zone
To convert your photos to VCD format use the google search to find the software named PHOTO2VCD.
u can also use "ProShow Gold" the software has very nice interface. It's website is *www.photodex.com. Before downloading it be sure to check that it meets you requirments.

As far as difference in SVCD and VCD is concerned SVCD takes more space as compared to VCD. SVCD is closer to DVD.

On a Video CD the films are coded in MPEG-1 format (25 frames per second) at a resolution of 352 x 288 pixels (PAL, 25 frames per second) or 352 x 240 (NTSC, 29.97 frames per second). On an SVCD the data transfer rate is 2.6 Mbit/s, which is double that of a VCD. The MPEG-2 encoder for SVCD uses a resolution of 480 x 576 (PAL, 25 Hz) or 480 x 480 (NTSC, 29.97 Hz), which is two-thirds that of DVD.

If you want to convert from one format to other than use Image recorder as the writer in NERO 6 and choose your movie and to check whether the format is supported or not just drag it to your compilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom