Very urgent help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
I just opened my pc , went to the kitchen and when came back it was showing colourful lines (dazzling yellow orange colours),,, got tensed switched it off ,when turned on my lcd showed no signal did turned on and off few times then it worked but loaded slowly here are my queries -
friend told me that possible reason is overheating due to dust (i have never serviced my pc from purchase time 3 yrs+) is this the reason if so then do i need to service my cpu from HCL people as it has a seal to be opened by HCl people only if any other thing u could suggest PLZ HELP IAM SCARED:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
cant tell you exactly what is wrong with your pc.... but as you said it loaded slowly, i guess it has something to do with either dust clogging or may be that your hdd is on the verge of crashing.... try defragmenting it and do clean your cabby from inside as 3+ years without any cleaning is a lot of time.... no idea abt whather to call hcl or not as i always had an assembled pc, but i thing they give their warranty only for 1 year and then you can open your cabby.... but do confirm it from someone who knows....

anurag100

Broken In
hai guys, can any one help me to fix my midi in the m-audio audiophile 2496 pci card for my intel based mac 10.5.6

OP
metalfan

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
config is P4 ,intel onboard video and asus sound 80gb DDR2 512 mb ram srry for quick and absurd reply but ....................u know pc is not working how slowly i am typing

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
just replace that hdd and then check pc.... also better upgrade your ram and add a 2gb stick.... would cost you around 2k-2.2k.... and please get your pc cleaned....

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
@metalfan if you want, you can follow tons of youtube videos or web pages about servicing/cleaning your system. it is not hard.

OP
metalfan

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
THank @ everyone u guys r really helpful,,,besides now my pc is working fine without doing anything just that it showed Wzfkil some file missing but its working fine but i will definitely service my pc for sure:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom