Very Low ping and internet speed

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Hi

Iam using MTNL delhi broadband 999 combo plan which gives speed of 1 mbps but for last 10 days Iam getting painfully speed of around 225- 750 kbps even at that speed many website will take ages to open ... my ping which was usually in range of 100-150 is now 14-20

I tried every thing but situation remains same ,changed router setting .wires but nothing happened ..scanned pc for viruses but results also tested on other devices speed remains slow

any solution ..MTNL is not listening despite several complaints

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hi

Iam using MTNL delhi broadband 999 combo plan which gives speed of 1 mbps but for last 10 days Iam getting painfully speed of around 225- 750 kbps even at that speed many website will take ages to open ... my ping which was usually in range of 100-150 is now 14-20

I tried every thing but situation remains same ,changed router setting .wires but nothing happened ..scanned pc for viruses but results also tested on other devices speed remains slow

any solution ..MTNL is not listening despite several complaints

For the first time, I am seeing a person who complains about getting low pings.
You mean to say that your download speeds are 225kbps to 750kbps? If yes, that's great for a 1Mbps connection.

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
For the first time, I am seeing a person who complains about getting low pings.
You mean to say that your download speeds are 225kbps to 750kbps? If yes, that's great for a 1Mbps connection.

Nopes ...its total speed my download speed is 30KBPs to 80KBPS

means Iam not getting more than 225 kbps -750 complete

from the day iam getting low pings , my speed has gone down

Top Bottom