Very Bad Service By NOKIA

binay00713

Broken In
I had purchased my Nokia x6 8GB handset on 16th Nov 2010. I am a B.tech(IT) Student & I know how to
use mobile and other Electronics gadgets safely & efficiently.I use my Nokia X6 for data transfer between my computer & mobile using the usb cable provided by NOKIA.Last week,after transferring data when I removed the USB cable from phone ,the whole usb port came out with the USB Cable.It is undoubtedly a manufacturing defect ,because that never happens with anyone(according to NOKIA CARE People).The NOKIA CARE Refused to repair my Phone.They said that it is physical damage and that will not be recovered within warranty period.
I Surprised that they said they can't repair the usb port & I have to buy a whole new motherboard which price will be RS 9562/- (70% of the price of the phone).A very big company like NOKIA can't repair a usb port!!!!!!!!

Then I contacted the consumer court to file a complain against NOKIA & they said the same thing as NOKIA said.
So,I am helpless now & I am never going to buy NOKIA again.........

Last edited by a moderator:

noob

Cyborg Agent
they are right. its physical damage and you cant prove it that its manufacturing fault. even if its in real manufacturing fault , its like 1 in 10000000 so no one is going to believe you(at-least nokia guys)

you should have brought a Android phone. Nokia has already dumped their OS.

k4ce

Youngling
Its physical damage and I'm sorry to say you are out of luck ...

I do not recommend getting it fixed ... Instead use wifi file transfer to suppliment the lack of USB port.... Try something like this ... Wireless file access / transfer / share - SymSMB v.2.0 for Series 60 3rd ed. phones. - All About Symbian Forums

aroraanant

Explorer
Obviously its a physical damage...
Not only nokia other companies also will give you the same answer.
Go to some local shop and get it repaired,it will be repaired in a few hundred bugs and also if your motherboard need to get replaced it will be replaced at a much lesser amount.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Obviously its a physical damage...
Not only nokia other companies also will give you the same answer.
Go to some local shop and get it repaired,it will be repaired in a few hundred bugs :blink: and also if your motherboard need to get replaced it will be replaced at a much lesser amount.

Already too many bugs in his phone..... :nanananana:

Its bucks, not bugs

@OP

Try to get it repaired from some other service center. Not cost you a bomb

OP
B

binay00713

Broken In
Its physical damage and I'm sorry to say you are out of luck ...

I do not recommend getting it fixed ... Instead use wifi file transfer to suppliment the lack of USB port.... Try something like this ... Wireless file access / transfer / share - SymSMB v.2.0 for Series 60 3rd ed. phones. - All About Symbian Forums

Well,I have to fix it coz the phone is nt going to turn on without usb port
thank god,Finally i found some help..i had purchased my phn frm Nokia Dippo(i hav a friend there)
I gave him d phn & he send it to manufacturer saying it a defective phne
the phn will be repaired within 15 days
I m going to sell it after getting it repaired & going to buy SE or Htc

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom