Valentine's Day offer: IOBit Advanced SystemCare 5 Pro FREE

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not exactly a freeware; IOBit is giving Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO free of cost for 24 hours on the occasion of Valentine's Day.

Advanced SystemCare PRO provides an always-on, automated, all-in-one PC Healthcare Service with anti-spyware, privacy protection, performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities. This powerful and award-winning precision tool fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes Internet and download speeds, ensures personal security, and maintains maximum computer performance automatically.

Go to the following link:-

IObit 2012 Valentine's Day Giveaway

provide your Name and a valid email address and you will be provided with a license key of 1 year validity for a single PC. The full software costs $20.

To know more about IOBit Advanced SystemCare Pro visit the official link:-

Advanced SystemCare PRO 5 | IObit

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Edited thread title to avoid confusion. I thought pro version was valid for 24 hours. :lol:

Thanks a lot. Is it the latest version?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got mine just 10 minutes earlier, that's almost an hour. Don't worry, you will get one. ;)

I think they are providing a common key to all; registered from 2 different mails, keys are same.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
On high end hardware, I don't think you are going to see much difference. Its an all-in-one software in line of jv16 powertools, Tuneup Utilities, System Mechanic, Ashampoo WinOptimizer etc. A close freeware alternative is Toolwiz Care.

The most practical usage is to keep your PC free from clutters, but CCleaner will it for you for free. ;)

Krow

Crowman
Does a malware scan over and above what ccleaner does. Not worth buying but good for free usage.

Got my key. I is happy.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found CCleaner's reg cleaner weak, weaker than even Ashampoo WinOptimizer. Plus you can defrag your hdd and registry. And there's Game Booster and IOBit Uninstaller. ;)

If anyone's using more than one tool of IOBit, this software may be handy.

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
@Skud, thanks for sharing.

This is what I got when I tried.

Sorry, currently our mail server is overloaded due to too many participants. The gift mail may not be delivered instantly but we will try our best to guarantee the delivery.

Top Bottom