Utorrent speed help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken In
hi i want to increase utorrent's speed. i have airtel broadband with 64kbps speed. right now i m having speed from 1 to 3 kBps. often its speed goes down to 0kBps. i cant dwnld nething from it it's too slow.

can nebody help me plz?

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
First of all make sure the torrent you are downloading has enough seeders and leechers. Also make sure that u have forwarded your ports properly so that peers can connected to u for data transfers.

keep ur upload limit around 25 kbps... max half open ports around 65 and maximum connected peers 80 . forward ur ports and check if they r properly forwarded via utorrent options (in speed guide). ensure u download a healthy torrent with maximum seeds

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
you cant increase speed beyond provided by your ISP. Although you have try few tweaks .
Increase Internet Speed
Increase Download speed of torrent

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
well, keep the utorrent (or any other bit torrent application opened) from where u finished d/loading the file, right click on the particular file adn there are options to seed..

remember, u also contribute to seeding the file as u d/load it and once u hv completely d/loaded the file, u cann still seed it (for the good sake of the torrent community) to help other ppl d/load the file and this act is known as seeding adn u hv bcome a seeder (once u hv the complete 100% of the file) and u jus seed that is upload it via a torrent application.

----------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom