utorrent Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
*img221.imageshack.us/img221/9743/utorrentic4.th.jpg

1)In the above screenshot, it saying "No incoming connections. It could be some problem with your network configuration". Inspite of this how am I able to download at 7.3KB/s ??
Also whenever the icon turns green(a green tick), I am unable to get good speeds inspite of the network being ok. I then get around 1~2KB/s. :confused:

2) What does the wasted means? What does it indicates?

fabler

Journeyman
*img221.imageshack.us/img221/9743/utorrentic4.th.jpg

1)In the above screenshot, it saying "No incoming connections. It could be some problem with your network configuration". Inspite of this how am I able to download at 7.3KB/s ??
Also whenever the icon turns green(a green tick), I am unable to get good speeds inspite of the network being ok. I then get around 1~2KB/s. :confused:

2) What does the wasted means? What does it indicates?

hey..

It is happening due to you've not forwarded port in your router. And also you've installed firewall which blocking incoming connections.. so please check this..

and speed is depends on seeders and peers. If you've less seeders and peers you won't get full speed. It also depends on seeders and peers ratio..

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well, I understood seeds, leechers, wasted, but PEERS?

Sorry for hijacking this thread but decided to cause ur prob was solved!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Peers = Leechers

Generally, a peer is a seeder or leecher. Thats why torrent is a peer to peer network, but according to uTorrent terminology, peer is a leecher. So you can have 0 seeds and 15 peers, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom