uTorrent - Additional settings

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
*s16.postimg.org/93b576d2p/utorr.jpg

when I want to install uTorrent in my system , there are some Additional settings message displayed . what does it means Add an exception for uTorrent in Windows Firewall. if checked or unchecked what will happened ???. need suggestion ???

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Of course, if you download suspect applications from torrent sites, be sure to face viruses :p

flyingcow

Shibe
if check it , then any problem to my pc in future?? about virus , or anything ???
if you uncheck it, you cannot download torrents, because windows firewall blocks it..

about viruses, installing u torrent by itself wont give you any viruses
and most probably neither will most of the torrents
but if you download shady torrents, you may have some problems..

also be sure to instal all the toolbars etc that come with it, they help a lot ;)

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
if u download cracks/patches/loaders etc then virus but u can become secure if u install a good AV with updated virus DB

*s12.postimg.org/9na6kr4wp/image.jpg

I am confusing with these two terms displayed in windows firewall after check the Add an exception for uTorrent in Windows Firewall . if uncheck then these two terms are missing ???? please??? any idea ????

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^don't fear and get confused by utorrent....

just allow them in firewall both UDP & TCP (as they are needed for packet transfer)

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Windows Integration- settings

I want to un-associate .torrent file . when install uTorrent it is by-default associate with .torrent file . is there any procedure to change this ???

*s21.postimg.org/qkbkl02j7/image.jpg

Top Bottom