Utorrent acting weierd!!!!!pls help urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
Utorrent acting weired!!!!!pls help urgently.

hi i use utorrent 1.7.5. lately it has started acting weired.in some of my torrents(they are from different trackers) it gives offline (timed out) in the Tracker Status.i tried using bitcomet .99 for the same torrents and it worked perfectly.
what cud be the problem???
*img231.imageshack.us/img231/9646/newacdsee80jpegimage2fx5.jpg

one more thing ,in utorrent after i have started a torrent then how can i know the total number of files in it??

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
sometimes it happen when it(utorrent) is active from a long time...just restart it...it will work properly............and to check files there is file tab .click on it..it will show how many files are there and how many u r downloading.

legolas

Padawan
Mostly the problem is because you have not updated it to the lastest version. Most of the trackers are designed now-a-days to block older version of the clients... update it and keep updating whenver they are available. you shouldn't have any problems. I think your comparison with Bitcomet 0.99 is the latest?? No idea.

go here for Utorrent 1.7.7

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
sometimes it happen when it(utorrent) is active from a long time...just restart it...it will work properly............and to check files there is file tab .click on it..it will show how many files are there and how many u r downloading.
i did that but it didn't help.as for the file tab ya dude i know it is there but it simply lists the files,i want to know the

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom