UT2007 Title Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
UT2007 Title Official

BeyondUnreal has a new Unreal Tournament 2007 logo online with a confirmation from Midway that this will indeed be the official title of the next installment in the UT series. This contrasts a recent report that the name of the series may take a change in direction, though that story's other point that the title will not be UT2006 does turn out to be correct.

Source: Bluesnews

geek_rohit

In the zone
Just the news a UT fan needs. :D
Now wonder how the new graphics engine "Unreal Engine 3" will fare. Now the site says "The game will focus on AI, specifically voice-controlled AI. " That would be something interesting to see. And with a all new Conquest mode the game sure bring something new. Looks like they are tyring to make it as new as possible instead of just giving the previous version a makeover.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The screenshots @GameSpot look hot. The Unreal 3 engine is something to be reckoned with. And hopefully, UT2007 will be released sometime late next year.

G

gxsaurav

judging by the shots at gamespot, this engine compleately ripps D3 & HL2 engine, man, dam clean & good looking, speially HDR support & finally something to use the capability of PPU

Hmm, By 2006 end, we will be having 24 pipelines NVIDIA G70 & ATI cards, so FX users like me might be in problem

escape7

What? Where? How?
Can't wait to get my hands on this one, expecti'n it to have more juice than the previous versions(they were great too!). :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Great news.....This new engine is gonna set another new Standard i suppose.The screenshots are dam awesome,Just cant wait till this game makes it out.Btw Wonder how The Liandri Conflict Fared on the Xbox :roll:

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Great. I'm getting tired of the same old maps in UT2k4. And the screenies are just jaw dropping! And i'll bet NVidia are relying heavily on this game for their lost glory(not exactly but the HL2 stole all the honours) after Doom3

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
the lod is too much for present gen consols so the game will be on the next generation consoles . upgrade time for the PC gamers.

Calcatian

Journeyman
:wink: yay :!:

*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/biorifle.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/ctf.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/flak.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/grenade.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/minigun.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/pulse.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/rocketq3.gif
*www.submissionz.com/home/style_emoticons/default/sniper.gif

Hell, this thread shud be pinned :!:

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Unreal Tournament 2007 E3 Video

Here's the E3 preview for the upcoming Unreal Tournament 2007 using the Unreal Engine 3.0. The game is scheduled for late 2006 or early 2007.

See the Video: IGN

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
A system that can run doom3 well might be able to run this game acceptably.

If you have 2.4ghs HT or amd 2400 barton or higher you might be fine might that is.

go in for atleast 512mb ram preferably 768-1gb.

try to grab atleast 128mb vram of the sort radeon 9600pro or fx 5700ultra or higher to play well

and if you have the dough arrange for phyiscs engine

other that physics engine i might be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom