using multiple connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishav

Broken In
I have got two phone lines two modem two dial up user accounts from same isp. I can connect to both of them simultenously but i dont get the double bandwith. I heard that there is some kinda software to use bandwith of both connection. what is that?

blackleopard92

In the zone
24online said:
how one can download one file on two different IP?
i think it is not possible....
no, it is. i exactly don't know the procedure. but had used it looong time ago in age of dial ups. simply no idea how to do it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
see, Only Public ISP know to me, that support multi connection bridging is BSNL ISDN !!!

There one may bridge 2 or more ISDN lines, apart from that no other ISP support this in India so far...

and certainly its not possible to bridge between ISP A and ISP B...

How ever there are few costly hardware from Cisco is available which may do this for you, you gave to google them as because they are way my budget therefore i never took any purchase rate :lol:

anyway, this question is asked many times in this forum... search !!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?searchid=275151

thank you...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40488&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38532&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32495&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35508&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31809&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23306&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16485&highlight=ISDN

and many many more...

Last edited:
OP
R

rishav

Broken In
Choto Cheeta said:
see, Only Public ISP know to me, that support multi connection bridging is BSNL ISDN !!!

There one may bridge 2 or more ISDN lines, apart from that no other ISP support this in India so far...

and certainly its not possible to bridge between ISP A and ISP B...

How ever there are few costly hardware from Cisco is available which may do this for you, you gave to google them as because they are way my budget therefore i never took any purchase rate :lol:

anyway, this question is asked many times in this forum... search !!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?searchid=275151

thank you...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40488&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38532&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32495&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35508&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31809&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23306&highlight=ISDN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16485&highlight=ISDN

and many many more...

thanks bro there were so many chained lnks. anyways the problem i read in those 10 posts n mine is completely diffrent. here its how,

My ISP uses NAT for ppoe. This means that my computer A connected to ppoe to my isp has some different private ip but same public ip tht my computer B connected to ppoe to my isp has. This means that computer A and computer B or any other thier clients has the same public ip. Now what I have done is enable ICS(Internet connection sharing) on computer A. That means using computer A as gateway I can browse internet on Computer B. The good news is that I have another ppoe connection available on computer B to connect. So after i connect computer B ppoe, I want to combine the power of Computer A and Computer B bandwidth. I know therez a software just forgot the name.

Remember No different public IP.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
How come there is no different public IP ??

Computer A get conneceted to the net with PPPoE getway 1, which u share with Computer B... OK... now comouter B has its own PPPoE getway...

so ?? How come the Computer A's getway IP and Comouter B's Getway IP b same unless their Getway's are same ??

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I called my ISP (airtel)..and asked for the same.They said this is not possible but didn't gave any Strong reason for this.

OP
R

rishav

Broken In
Choto Cheeta said:
How come there is no different public IP ??

Computer A get conneceted to the net with PPPoE getway 1, which u share with Computer B... OK... now comouter B has its own PPPoE getway...

so ?? How come the Computer A's getway IP and Comouter B's Getway IP b same unless their Getway's are same ??

well I'm using computer B. So computer B's local area connection has the gateway of comuter A i.e 192.168.0.1, computer A has 10.67.67.66, n then 192.168.5.1 and finally publick ip 202.202.202.202*

and the compute B has its own ppoe which when connected has ip 10.67.67.67, gateway 10.67.67.67 n then 192.168.5.1 and finally the same public ip 202.202.202.202*

* assumed IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom