Using Linux is Sin ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?
BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.
Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.
If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.
*www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html
though ignornace is bliss,what about some people esp newbie computer user parents find these statements real?

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
That Shelley woman is crazy...maybe she is a MS shareholder...although this article borders insanity I'd dread to think what would happen to millions of people who earn their bread and butter coz of Microsoft if Microsoft were to go kaput.

prasad_den

Padawan
The first line:
Like most things that are worth owning, Computers are an American invention. Look at any modern computer and you will see that the whole thing is the product of American brilliance.

^^^ This says all about the post and the poster...!!! :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
hey that is sarcasm. ok. She is poking fun at conservatives. She means the opposite of what she says.
:)

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
drvarunmehta said:
I just have to quote this, it's just too funny. Let me summarize this:

Windows XP Home is for the everday computer user.
Windows XP Pro is for the computer professional.
Windows NT is for the website hoster and network professional.
Windows Vista is for programmers (currently).
Mac OS X is for gays and metrosexuals.
Linux is for perverts and terrorist killers who do everything just not supporting America!

GOT IT???
This is by the idiot who made the site:
Damn! I am HALF a "pervert terrorist killer" AND an "American supporter"...coz I use Open Suse 10.2 & Genuine (paid) XP Media Center.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Guys i feel shally is someone from MS may be Bill gates (renamed)

"Linux is for perverts and terrorist killers who do everything just not supporting America!"

seems like george Bush (Renamed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom