URGENT suggest me a good motherboard.

vasulic

Journeyman
I have a Intel g620 processor.

Pls suggest a best mother board for me

which should support gaming, future processor upgrade, good heat reduction and high voltage .

1) Intel® Desktop Board DH61SA

2) asus P8H61-M LX

3) Intel - DH67CL

or any other motherboard?

my max budget for mother board is Rs. 6000 only

Cilus

laborare est orare
Then pick up the INYEL DH67CL motherboard @ 5.6K. This one will offer you 4 Ram slots with 32 GB ram support, more number of PCI Express Expansion slots and USB 3.0 and SATA III support.

bittutora

Broken In
Then pick up the INYEL DH67CL motherboard @ 5.6K. This one will offer you 4 Ram slots with 32 GB ram support, more number of PCI Express Expansion slots and USB 3.0 and SATA III support.

Hi. Cilus.
Bro, I have also considered Intel DH67CL for my friend's gaming pc with an i5-2320. But I seriously doubt this proc. because at many places I am continuously seeing that this mobo. is causing a lot of troubles such as Freezing in 7, video drivers errors,etc.
So please clarify this doubt and help me build his CPU asap. And also, Are Intel mobos crap, i.e. should I look for ASUS or something ?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^As long as you don't overclock (you can't as you have a locked processor) Intel boards are just fine. Many of our forum members have the same and I don't think they're experiencing any hiccups with that.

Cilus

laborare est orare
The hiccups might be due to BIOS issues. I know one or two initial lots of this motherboard were shipped with some erroneous BIOS and they were having couple of issues. But most of 'em are fixed with new BIOS update and the newer lots are not having any such problems.

bittutora

Broken In
I saw the processor on these 2 websites and both of them show different specs for same proccy.
Flipkart:
Intel DH67CL Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com
ITDepot:
Theitdepot - Intel DH67CL 32GB DDR3 Desktop Board
Theitdepot - Intel DH67CLB3 32GB DDR3 Motherboard
Now all these three proccys. have diff. specs.
And if we see the 2 mobos on itdepot, i.e. the non B3 and the B3 version (in last 2 spoilers) ,it shows that the "DH67CL-B3" has On-board video, but doesn't have audio chipset and just the opposite is true for non-B3.

And also on Flipkart.com they haven't specified whether it is a B3 or non-B3 proccy.

Please tell me what to go for. The one on the Flipkart.com or the one on itdepot.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
yeah, just go only for B3 revised motherboard, earlier DH67CL mobo had issues and intel rectified it and again supplied mobos in market with B3 version.

Top Bottom