urgent plzzz..mobile lost

AppStore

New to this forum
If you have some sort of connection in the cybercell and it seems like you do, then you might just get it back. The cybercell has all sorts of tricks, and IMEI number is one of them. Premium smartphone have a lot of inbuilt anti-theft features which when known about can be used to track the phones. Anyways its a slim chance, they have a lot of other work too I know.
So All the best, may you get your phone back.

OP
D

Deadman

Journeyman
guys the police have found my mobile.will be delivered to me shortly. hoping it to be in good condition.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's a rare news! But good to hear it. Waiting for the mobile to show up.

When are you planning to donate your body :-D
Tracing a phone is one thing... zeroing on that one person roaming around with that phone is another.
Will donate my organs when OP confirms he got back his phone, in his hands...then y faith on police will also be restored

rdx_halo

In the zone
Plzzzzzzzzz mention which police station has done it ? Really surprising !!! Where do you live ? I think you must have pulled some strings !

Plzzzzzzzzz mention which police station has done it ? Really surprising !!! Where do you live ? I think you must have pulled some strings !

ya, if the OP finds his mobile back im going to visit my local police station and shake their collars! If OP's phone can be tracked and FOUND then why cant mine?? :mad:

OP
D

Deadman

Journeyman
- - - Updated - - -

Had to pull strings though it was not easy but i am happy that I got my phone IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Consider yourself lucky, maybe light a diya in a temple ? :)
My Cousin also managed to recover his motorola defy via FIR recently

$hadow

Geek in making
Tracing a phone is one thing... zeroing on that one person roaming around with that phone is another.
Will donate my organs when OP confirms he got back his phone, in his hands...then y faith on police will also be restored

Just kidding man. Nothing to be serious about.:-D

- - - Updated - - -

Had to pull strings though it was not easy but i am happy that I got my phone IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW.
So did you guys arrest the thief ? Who was he? some proffesional or some random person who picked your phone?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So did you guys arrest the thief ? Who was he? some proffesional or some random person who picked your phone?

Flake

Linux User
I think you should share whole story with us. Who was thief? How police catch him? What is your phone's condition?
You were asking for suggestion in this thread and desperate to find it. You haven't shared any detail after getting your phone back. This is unfair.

OP
D

Deadman

Journeyman
When the police found the phone they contacted at home and at that time i was out of town. It was found my some some stall person. He lied that no one came to claim the phone so he started using it. My parents did not want to bother that thief and told to leave that guy as they didn't had the time to go through that inquiry stuff. The police was a known guy so he came home and returned the phone. As it was a simple complain and not an fir so the police also didn't took any action.
When i returned home i saw the prick had literally manhandled the phone. The silver lining is messed up, mem card removed and a couple of things but the worst part is that the screen guard had turned whitish and thanks to it there isnt any scratch or crack on screen.
Finding that guy and beating him up is now not a big deal as i know the location but dont want to that as that might put me into more trouble if he contacts the police.
Surely that guy didn't deserved the phone the way he used it much like "langoor ke haath angoor ".
My point is if you have missed your phone somewhere than take some effort to search it but if has been stolen from you then he may change the imei number which makes it impossible to trace.
To be more honest i was very high the time i lost the phone and made a different story to convince the police so assuming the thief knew of my situation i cant do anything to him but as he was guilty returned the phone at that time and mostly because he was scared.

Last edited:
Top Bottom