Urgent!!!.. plz help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
guys.. by brothr has gt a debate 2moro.. on "Industralization is essential for the development of the society " nd he will be speaking against the motion... so plz suhggest a site wher e one can gt info related to thsi.. had he gt for the motion then lo of info is available.. but his is aginst the motion. so guys .plz help..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
medigit said:
guys.. by brothr has gt a debate 2moro.. on "Industralization is essential for the development of the society " nd he will be speaking against the motion... so plz suhggest a site wher e one can gt info related to thsi.. had he gt for the motion then lo of info is available.. but his is aginst the motion. so guys .plz help..

All i can help is that he should be for the Industrailization. Points he can have is that, Industry is essential for economic growth. One of the Major reasons or underdeveloped economy of India is "too much dependence on Agriculture" Countries like US and UK have less than 10% population dependent on Agrilcuture while In India 64% of population in Agricultural Sectoe :D

Thats it for now, shall add more when i find my old Indian Economics Book :D

@medigit

First google this topic.....

And yeah if he is against the motion you can take the problem of Water and Air Pollution. Global Warming due to industries. Harmful gases......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom