urgent need a phone between 10-12k

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you can spend slightly more get the Moto Defy. else the Optimus One P500 will suffice. See if you can find a Optimus Net.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Oh please no FIT or ACE!!FIT has crappy resolution & ACE also faces the same problem as it has a 3.5" screen the resolution aint good. Get DEFY if you can increase the budget to 14k or else O1.

WolVish

Broken In
+1 to the above post.. Defy FTW.. Been using it for 7 months, still the phone looks new. Build quality is excellent.. Camera is the only downside..

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
main thing is she wants a good cam
+ doesnt want LG or motorola

Samsung is d youth these days wht Nokia is to our parents

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Oh please dude almost all my friends prefer better hardware so "Samsung is d youth" is redundant!! Now don't take it as a personal attack. Just stating a fact.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
You don't get what I call a "good camera" these days in phones under 15k. 4 years ago, you used to get a "good camera" in phones at around 11k too.

Sony Ericsson K790 - Full phone specifications <-- this phone which I had purchased for 10.5k 4.5 years ago for my mother walks over every phone camera 15k or below now. If your definition of a "good camera" is a "good" camera, increase budget to around 20k.

Otherwise get Motorola Defy.

Defy's camera sucks, but in your budget...it seems to be the best. lol.

Top Bottom