urgent HP DV4-3016tx help n suggestions

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Yes it is "a Macbook Pro". Notice you are making the sound of Macbook, "Mac". MBP is pronounced an M-B-P, the "em" sound and thus an MBP. :p

Funny how grammar made its way to this thread...

one friend of mine told me that if a dealer is reducing price of the laptop then he will give me the laptop by removing the original battery and he will give a cheap battery ...

IS THIS TRUE ????

I told him that I will not buy the laptop if it not sealed . . . but I have seen delaers removing seals with hair dryer so that it looks as if it is COMPANY SEALED

HELP !!!!!

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
one friend of mine told me that if a dealer is reducing price of the laptop then he will give me the laptop by removing the original battery and he will give a cheap battery ...

IS THIS TRUE ????

I told him that I will not buy the laptop if it not sealed . . . but I have seen delaers removing seals with hair dryer so that it looks as if it is COMPANY SEALED

HELP !!!!!
If he gives you a cheap battery, it will wear in 6 months. You can then claim a new battery :)

thinkman

Right off the assembly line
hi.. i am looking for a 14" and dv4 looks really nice lappy..
can some one pplz post a 3d mark 06 for this pc.. plz plz ..

IS THIS TRUE ????

HELP !!!!!

is there any way to check that the battery is genuine ....maybe by serial number .... ????

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Thanks Ishu.. one more question is this battery life a advertised or is capable of giving 5hrs like using for normal functionality? like browsing or movies etc..
I'm talking about real world usage.
5hrs - Internet
4.5hrs - Internet with Wifi
3.5 - Movies
2.5 hrs - Gaming

These figures are reported by majority of users.

...and reliability that HP can only dream of..on second thought,nah!they can not even dream of.
OK I get it. Stop saying the same stuff again and again.

mekanik

Broken In
3016 is for around 42k what best config in DELL for around 42k
Assuming you are talking to me..
Well i was looking at a different set of requirements where price,build and then spec mattered(GPU was not a requirement at all)..
so any day IMHO that dell has better build quality than most pc in india.. anyways i have gone with the thinkpad e series..

@mekanik I asked that question in general . . I t was not specifically for you . . .

Please tell price of thinkpad e series ?? and also the spec ??

Unfortunately dv4 3016tx is not available in my nearby city (surat)
I have found another laptop
Asus K Series K53SV-SX520V Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook
i5 2410
4 gb ddr3
750gb
15.6' 1366x768
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 540M 2 GB DDR3

how will be the card perform ??? (since its ddr3)
I want to know about the build quality of the laptop ... if someone has this laptop ....please give me some idea ...

help needed urgently .... going to buy on monday ..

Last edited:

ritwick123

Broken In
the dv4 -3016tx is not available in the market.
I hunted for it in most places in kolkata but it was not available. In the end i bought the hp pavilion dv6 -6115tx. I am happy with my purchase.

Get the dv6 as dv4-3016tx is discontinued.
Bye Guys.

Top Bottom