urgent HP DV4-3016tx help n suggestions

OP
game-freak

game-freak

In the zone
k ill see if croma has that model or may b vijay sales

1 more question i know its gonna sound silly but still how future proof is the config of dv4-3106tx i mean for long in the future i would b able 2 play the latest games

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
the processor will go for the next 3-4 years...but if u want to play the latest games then i guess 2 years..cause new and powerful cards come out lyk a storm and the games become more graphics intense ..

Last edited:

ProRoars

Right off the assembly line
No heating issues.. temperatures well within normal.
No problem with the chipset if the digits 4 to 6th of the serial number are 108 or greater.

Ppl hows does one make sure serial number is greater than 108.....can we ask the dealer about it?/

ProRoars

Right off the assembly line
I am sorry what I meant was since 108 and above numbered do not for sure have heating problem how does one know before buying the equipment :-(

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
I prefer this KB to the one on HP DV6. Full size arrow keys and home, pg up/down, end keys location is much better in the DV4. IMO ofcourse.

@ishu
what about the screen quality ...there are issues that 'dv6 6121 screen is not so good'
is it the same with dv4 3016 ??

I haven't seen this laptop yet.....

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
The screen is decent. Better than the Dell HD scren. This is all you are going to get in this budget tbh.
Dell XPS15 FHD is much better but for 68k for lesser performance.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
@pranav
Is the keyboard good ?
I mean for gaming,typing etc....and did u fell absence of NUMPAD ???

Yes the keypad is definitely the best i've seen anywhere and that includes the new dell xpses. The half size arrow keys are a bother though as is the absence of a numpad as i use MSExcel quite a bit. the keyboard displays a little of flex near the right top (just a little) but you wont use those keys much anyways (wireless on, insert, print screen)

But type on it and youll gladly forget all its flaws. Its that good. Anyways try to get ur hands on a demo piece if you wanna check it out.

I am sorry what I meant was since 108 and above numbered do not for sure have heating problem how does one know before buying the equipment :-(

There's a sticker on the box. Just check that the digits 4,5 and 6 are forming a number greater than 108... for eg, mine is 4CZ110****. the number concerned here is 110, and since 110>108 its fine. hope you get it now.

And its related to the chipset, not any heating issues. this laptop has no known heat issues...

Last edited:
Top Bottom