[URGENT]How do I cancel my order on EBay?

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
I had ordered a tablet on Ebay. But I'm in need of money right now and I'm planing to cancel the order. Can anyone tell me the procedure to cancel it and how much is cancellation fee? The price of tablet is 6500/-(might have to pay customs as the tablet is coming from Hong Kong). I had ordered on 27th July but they haven't yet sent me the tablet.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

I had sent him a mail in the morning. If the seller does not respond to it and send the item it to me, will I get a refund? or do I have to accept it?

aroraanant

Explorer
Now the seller can only cancel the order, you must have got the contact no. of the seller after you made the payment.
The chances are very less that your order will get cancel, it all depends on seller now.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

The seller has not shipped the item by the shipping deadline and the refund has been initiated, yesterday was last date to ship the item, I was worried that he'd ship it at last minute.

The seller has been notified of the refund claim and will be given 5 days to appeal against it. If the seller appeals against the claim, PaisaPay will evaluate the proof on hand and make a decision in favour of you or the seller. PaisaPay's decision in this matter will be final.

^^Does this mean seller can still send me the item.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Absolutely Not. The seller might have put your request into consideration. Rest assured, you'll get your refund, but it will definitely take to show up in your account.

Top Bottom