URGENT HELP NEEDED: Unable to open console space in Mass Effect 1

lakhim

Broken In
Hi guys,

I am already at the end of my tether and have tried on EA Forums as well but to no avail. I have got a HP g207ax with an AMD A8 processor and 512 MB of VRAM but the problem is when I enter Peak 15 in Noveria mission the character becomes black blobs as well as any enemy or collectible item gets composed of blobs. Already I have heard of the solution to tweak with the viewlight to be unlit or something like that. But the basic requirement is I need the console to enable the command but I am unable to do so and have followed to the letter each tip as to how enable console command in ME 1 but to no avail. I am already running patch 1.02 of the game. So please suggest what to do?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I am already at the end of my tether and have tried on EA Forums as well but to no avail. I have got a HP g207ax with an AMD A8 processor and 512 MB of VRAM but the problem is when I enter Peak 15 in Noveria mission the character becomes black blobs as well as any enemy or collectible item gets composed of blobs. Already I have heard of the solution to tweak with the viewlight to be unlit or something like that. But the basic requirement is I need the console to enable the command but I am unable to do so and have followed to the letter each tip as to how enable console command in ME 1 but to no avail. I am already running patch 1.02 of the game. So please suggest what to do?

can you tell which steps did you follow ? Anyway, did you try these :
PC Tweaks - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, walkthroughs and more.
Steam Community :: Guide :: Enabling the Developer Console

Top Bottom