Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I was playin it right now. It's damn addictive. It's damn fast. And best of all, it's not one bit heavy on bandwidth! You can play the game even with a dial up connection!
Gagan, you ought to try this game! Here, it doesn't matter if you're l337 with the G36 :D

BTW, which weapon is the BFG?

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I played my ratio was 30:20.....hustler and gangsta was also there...after some time I re-enter and ratio was 8:8 and again after sometime 31:30....I have noted that nowdays my net ratio never go worse...minimum is 1:1....never something 1:2 or 1.5:2

Quake III ? I really think UrT is a much better alternative. More realistic weapons and better graphics, but same old speed and fun.

But for those who need Q3A, they can download OpenArena.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What u all say guys,me playing good or bad as according to my stats:D ?

I played today and my ratio was very good Net Ratio:-2:1..toofan was also there...

I played today around 11:30 AM...uptown..bomb mode...blue team...my ratio was Kill: Death -- 30:9,ya u read correct 30 kills 9 deaths.. 5 times attempted to defuse the bomb out of which 4 times defused and 1 time BOOM...btw many persons out there started my saying:D "You are really pro gamer"...

I played my ratio was 30:20.....hustler and gangsta was also there...after some time I re-enter and ratio was 8:8 and again after sometime 31:30....I have noted that nowdays my net ratio never go worse...minimum is 1:1....never something 1:2 or 1.5:2

Kid, believe it or not, but there is a life beyond 'stats'. Go discover it.

toofan

Technomancer
Means it's paid game. Oops:(

But with pirated ones you will not be able to play online.

Whats the programme today.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Darn. I'm defragmenting my C drive, watching TV, downloading a torrent and surfing the net all at the same time. No room to accommodate a UrT session. :(

Top Bottom